Sunday, December 7
Tour SIX beautifully decorated homes, enjoy complimentary seasonal refreshments, and visit the Artisans Bazaar & Raffle at the Old Franklin Schoolhouse, 491 Middlesex Ave, Metuchen
$20 in advance, $25 at the door
Advance tickets available at Brass Lantern, Boro Ace Hardware, Boyt Drugs, Gardenias Floral, Marafiki Fair Trade, & To Be Continued. Or, online via our website or by calling the BIL at 862-368-2202.
A little about the Six Homes:
- Two lovely Linden Avenue homes, one built in 1920 by an architect as his own residence ~
- Woodbridge Avenue residence with eclectic equine collections ~
- Early 20th century Spanish Mission style home on Oak Avenue ~
- A stunning new home in the southern end of Metuchen ~
- An encore performance of one of Metuchen’s most welcoming and festive homes, this time with a special guest… Ho Ho Ho!
All proceeds from the event benefit the historic Old Franklin Schoolhouse.
Photos from 2013